Lung Flush™ Supports normal lung function
Supports normal lung function
Rosemary, Scutellaria baicalensis, Momordica grosvenori, Morus alba, Honeysuckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Polygala tenuifolia
Cleanses the lungs by increasing blood flow to the lungs and acting as an expectorant. It also provides antioxidant support for the lung tissue. The herbs used in this formula
– Stimulates blood flow in lung capillaries which will help remove stagnant toxins from the lungs into the general circulation where they can be diluted, detoxified and eliminated
– Helps support the lungs and aids in drainage
– Stimulates the activity of the lung macrophages, thus helping to clear and drain cellular debris trapped in the lung tissue
– Useful for dislodging phlegm and thereby aids in drainage of the lungs
– Helps return the respiratory tract to good health.
Maintenance: Administer 15-30 mL (½ – 1 oz) once per day. Syringe directly into mouth for best results.
Can be combined with Airwaves.
Available in 1L / 1Q and 4L / 1Gal sizes.
CAUTION: Oral use only. Shake well before use. Not recommended for mares in foal.
Lung Flush is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian for proper diagnosis.